Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Science

Just thought I'd pass along the biological meaning of Father's Day:

Talkin' bout Sex (containing a possible answer to the age-old question of which came first, the chicken or the rooster) ...

It was written by the science writer known as DarkSyde on DailyKos, who is now also writing science policy posts at Examiner.com under his real name, Steven Andrew.

Here's a link to more of Steven's Articles. He has a readable style and scientific ability to break down the complex into the simple, then take it back to the geeky level again. And he is Darwin's best friend!

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

ps, Darwin is his dog's name, and no I did not draw that dog though he does look a bit like Clyde from that angle (complete with thumping tail)!

Spadoman said...

Father's Day was a while ago. It's July already! I did read the article about sex from the Examiner. A good way to bring it all full circle and the best case I've ever heard as to why a Dad needs to be thanked just for being a Dad. Thanks.

Hope to see some new projects here soon. You must be busy these days.

Peace.

D.K. Raed said...

Yep Spado, I am immersed in a home design project ... but now you've taunted me into throwing up (figuratively, I think) a new post for July 4th!